Free 15-minute phone consultation – Schedule Free Consultation Here
Treatment with Danielle Ciccone, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- $350 for the first 80-minute assessment and diagnostic session
- $200 per 50-minute therapy session
- $300 per 80-minute therapy session
- All sliding scale (reduced fee) spots are currently full for Danielle Ciccone (updated 1/17/22)
Treatment with Natasha Freitas, Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- $250 for the first 80-minute assessment and diagnostic session
- $150 per 50-minute therapy session
- $225 per 80-minute therapy session
- Sliding scale (reduced fee) spots are currently available for Natasha Freitas, and can be discussed during the consultation (updated 1/17/22)
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, debit card, and credit card. Payments are to be made prior to or on the same day of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.