Free 15-minute phone consultation – Schedule Free Consultation Here
Treatment with Danielle Ciccone, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
SESSION FEES FOR INDIVIDUAL THERAPY
- $200 per 50 minute individual assessment session
- $200 per 50 minute individual therapy session
- $240 per 60 minute individual therapy session
SESSION FEES FOR COUPLES THERAPY:
- $200 per 50 minute couples assessment session
- $200 per 50 minute couples therapy session
- $240 per 60 minute couples therapy session
SESSION FEES FOR EMDR INTENSIVE THERAPY:
- Customized Client Workbook: $400 (optional but highly recommended)
- $375 per 90 minute EMDR Intensive Therapy session
- $500 per 2 hour EMDR Intensive Therapy session
- $750 per 3 hour EMDR Intensive Therapy session
SESSION FEES FOR INDIVIDUAL KETAMINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY (KAP):
- $200 per 50 minute individual KAP assessment session
- $200 per 50 minute KAP preparation or KAP integration session
- $750 per 3 hour individual KAP session
- $500 per 2 hour individual KAP session
- $100 per individual self-guided KAP session
SESSION FEES FOR GROUP KETAMINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY (KAP):
- $100 per 50 minute group KAP psychological intake session
- $50 per 30 minute group KAP preparation session
- $400 per 4 hour group KAP session
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, debit card, and credit card. Payments are to be made prior to or on the same day of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Note: EMDR Intensive Therapy sessions and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy sessions require additional notice to be rescheduled or cancelled, which will be discussed with you.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.