Free 15-minute phone consultation – Schedule Free Consultation Here
Treatment with Danielle Ciccone, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- $200 for the first 50-minute assessment session
- $200 per 50-minute therapy session
- $375 per 90-minute therapy session
- $500 per 2-hour therapy session
- $750 per 3-hour therapy session
- Please see the EMDR Intensive Therapy page for fees related to that particular service
- Please see the Ketamine Therapy page for fees related to that particular service
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, debit card, and credit card. Payments are to be made prior to or on the same day of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.