We are *not* an in-network provider with any insurance companies. We are considered an out-of-network provider. This means that the cost for services with us will likely cost you more than the cost for services with a provider who is in-network with your insurance plan.
Using Out-of-Network Benefits
Depending on your current health insurance plan, it is possible for services to be partially covered if you have out-of-network benefits with a PPO plan. If you have out-of-network benefits, you would be responsible for paying the treatment fees up front to Agoura Hills Counseling, and we would provide a document called a “superbill” so that you can submit a claim to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. However, there is no guarantee of any reimbursement, as reimbursement is based on various factors.
Our clients use a service called Reimbursify to easily submit their claims to their insurance companies. It is a mobile app that is quick and easy to use. It is a concierge service that our practice provides, at no cost to the client. Find out more about Reimbursify here: Reimbursify
We can assist with determining your out-of-network PPO plan benefits, but it is also very helpful for you to contact your insurance provider directly to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services. We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits? If so, what are they?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my health insurance plan permit me to receive services via telehealth?
- Does my health insurance plan permit me to receive services from both licensed clinicians and pre-licensed (associate level) clinicians under supervision?