We are not an in-network treatment provider with any insurance companies. We are considered an out-of-network insurance provider for PPO plans.
Depending on your current health insurance plan, it is possible for services to be covered, at least in part, if you have out-of-network benefits. This is usually only true for PPO plans. If you have out-of-network benefits, you would be responsible for paying the treatment fees up front, and we would provide a document called a “superbill” for you to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services. We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits? If so, what are they?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my health insurance plan permit me to receive services via telehealth?
- Does my health insurance plan permit me to reserve services from both licensed clinicians and pre-licensed (associate level) clinicians under supervision?
We can assist with determining your out-of-network benefits if necessary.