Natasha Freitas, Associate Marriage and Family Therapist is a therapist at Agoura Hills Counseling
**Natasha’s caseload is currently full and she is not accepting new clients**
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #120224 – California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Supervised by Danielle Ciccone, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor #4677
- Master of Science in Psychology: Clinical Counseling – John F. Kennedy University
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies – Cal State East Bay
- Graduate Certificate: Education – Brandman University
Advanced Clinical Training Courses
- EMDR Therapy
Clinical Settings I Have Worked In
- Private practice therapy office
- School counselor (play & art therapy)
- Eating disorder clinic
- Adult rehabilitation center
- Residential dual-diagnosis treatment program
I am happy to help support a variety of different people individually, as well as provide support for couples and families. I am trauma informed, and LGBTQ allied. I am EMDR trained as well as having been trained in art therapy. Although I am trained in a variety of therapeutic modalities, I frequently access Humanistic interventions for a Solution Focused Therapeutic model.
My focus is on strengthening coping skills, finding areas in a person’s life where the presenting problem is minimal and collectively exploring other alternatives to increase personal solutions.
I have a love for music, art, culture, literature, and spirituality. I often make references to these subjects as a means to find inspiration and for making meaningful connections to the past, present, or future. I feel blessed to be able to help people find their way back to themselves and/or find their way toward a spiritual path. I feel grateful to be able to work in this profession as an instrument for helping others find personal peace and happiness.