Free initial 20 minute consultation – Schedule Free Consultation Here
$165 per 50 minute therapy session
I am not an in-network treatment provider with any insurance companies. However, depending on your current health insurance plan, it is possible for services to be covered, at least in part, if you have out-of-network benefits. If you have out-of-network benefits, you would be responsible for paying the treatment fees up front, and I would provide a document called a “superbill” for you to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits? If so, what are they?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Venmo, and Square.
Payments are to be made prior to or on the same day of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!